Social Media

I'm one lucky Momma!

|

I am so excited to share that because I've been a good girl, I will be getting a "JUICY DIAPER BAG" from a very sweet friend "Ms. Maya!"


She is the sweetest thing I know! We met way back in Vegas, she was one of the party people in the lounge, LOL! and since then we became very good friends!

This is actually our "little deal"
If my baby in my womb is a little girl she will get me this bag; luck was on my side this time, it'll be a little princess! That's why I'm getting this pretty little thing on the mail soon! Weeeeeeee!

I love you "mars"

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you again!

You're the best!

P.S
Oh, and thanks for my V-Cut too!!! ♥


LHEY
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature