Social Media

Breast feeding Chaos

|

Disaster...
I'm only on my 4th day but feeling like crap already.
It hurts, yay! My poor boobs...

Although I do use a Nipple Butter,
It just doesn't seem to work.
My nipples are all cracked up.
Poor me.

Oh well... So I started pumping last night,
It was a great relief at least for the whole evening.
Then this morning, I kinda felt guilty so I decided to breat feed her again! And the first latch?
*shouting* OUCH!!!!!!!

I don't know what's my final decision yet, should I continue breast feeding he?r or just pump? Knowing that I'm still giving her the same nutrients anyways. Wish me luck.

The joys of motherhood...

Bow,
Lhey ♥




Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature