Social Media

I do, I do need you... (quotes)

|

"i wanna promise you honestly i'll always care
that's what my Love has come here for
and every time i smiLe you know there's something more
i'm waiting to share, wanting to share
"

Take a look inside my heart
- David Benoit





"When you have nothing left but love,
then for the first time
you become aware that love is enough."



"It's not just a physical attraction, I love him for every single thing he is. Every word he says, every step he takes. This is something that will never die. I have tried to stay reasonable with this, but I just can't anymore. I just can't."


"Happiness is falling asleep next to you and waking up thinking I'm still in my dreams."





Fairytales are real.
Look at Us.
You & I.
We are.












Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature