Social Media

I stopped.

|
39weeks pregnant yesterday.
And for the past week, I waited and waited impatiently.
But today, I realized that I will stop thinking about it already.
I will stop stressing.
and will be a good girl
about it
and just wait
for the
day.


My body will eventually
do it once it's ready.


I wanted to have the baby on daddy's
birthday anyways.
(05-29) 
And that's like a  few days away.
It's TUESDAY today
and we will
induce on Friday
and will have the
baby,
SATURDAY.


Perfect.


This pregnancy is an adventure.
I feel beautiful
most of the 
time.
And A perfect Husband is 
the key to 
that.


We cannot wait to meet our newest
bundle of joy...

...We can't wait to hold our 
little one

...I want to touch the baby's tiny hands
...I want the smell of a newborn
...I want to cry because of so much
happiness
...I cannot wait for Jazzle and Zyon
to meet
baby 
Raine

...We cannot wait for you
our little angel

We are here
your
family

We love you!


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature