Social Media

Leopard Look

|
I was doing my daily routine of watching youtube makeup how-to videos. I remembered when I did this makeup last year.



It's a cool look for a photo shoots, or even just on a night-out. It's something different. Well with fashion, you should never be afraid to try new, different looks. That's the fun of it. Just keep trying until you get the perfect look that you want to achieve. Never be afraid to make mistake while doing your makeup, well unless of course you are in a hurry, just stick with a look that you're familiar with and that you're comfortable doing.

I redid the look today for you guys. I'm gonna put all the lists of the products I used. Try it, and Enjoy.        

I used Urban Decay Primer Lotion First....

    Then this Golden Orange Color which is...


I applied it using my MAC 217 brush


  Then added a not shimmery highlight which is MAC brule


              Then, just make small "C" like shape on your eyelids using a black liner, I love this pen liner from MAC because the brush is so precise. And it's also up to you how much of them you want, but for today's pictures, I only made a few on the sides just to show you... Then I added a darker shade of brown inside the circle or the "C"


MAC Mystery

That Easy!



You can watch the tutorial HERE






Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature