Social Media

MAC FIX+

|



Fix +

An aqua-spritz of vitamin and minerals, infused with a calm-the-skin blend of green tea, chamomile, cucumber, topped off with the fresh, natural, energizing scent of Sugi. Adds radiance, finishes makeup. Spray it on. Skin drinks it up!

Bestselling Shades | All Shades
100 ml / 3.4 fl oz
US $18.00





"I use this Fix+ After Moisturizing my skin... Before I put on my Liquid Foundation... and to finish my makeup. I like the smell of it, very fresh and light. I am really not a fan of strong scents so I am glad about the light scent. I used to just use water to finish my makeup, but now I'm addicted to this one! It just seems to give me a different glow, and I feel like it sets my makeup better and not have that feeling of "thickness" on my face! TRY IT, You might like it too!!!"
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature