Social Media

Something to keep me motivated

|


Okay, so I wanted to order this online last night from "Fredericks of Hollywood"

I need some motivation to get back in shape you know? I'm kinda scared because what if I cant get my old self back? I know I did it after 2 babies, but I heard a lot of stories from friends that after the 3rd baby your body will completely change. Yay! I'm not looking forward to that!!!

So, I got this very seductive lingerie. Something to look forward to, I need the motivation.
But I do wonder when can I fit myself into the small size that I ordered? 

I'm giving myself 6 loooong months to be back in my tip-top shape.
We'll see what will happen. I will be posting pictures of the changes every month that my body will go through. I will start eating healthy, and I heard that breast feeding will be a big factor on losing the weight faster. 

But for now, what I should really worry about is pushing this baby out... LOL!!!







Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature