Social Media

12 days Old

|

Today she's 12 days old...
Wow, how time flies, it seems like it was just yesterday when I had her. Amazing.

We went to the mall yesterday, it's my first time to get out of the house since I gave birth.
Didn't miss it at all.

I didn't even go inside my favorite stores like bebe, juicy, marciano and forever XXI. I wanted to lose more weight first before I start going shopping...

Well, I got lots of compliments from strangers, that made me feel good. They said I look fabulous for a new mommy again who gave birth 11days ago.

But of course, the kids got more compliments than me and jason, that's a given. We have beautiful kids...

No plans for today, just stay home and be happy.

XOXO,
Lhey
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature