Social Media

I'm ready for my close-up

|

This is my after-the-baby look...

I have a loooong ways to go, but I'm happy on what I see every time I look into the mirror. I feel like singing the OST from Disne's Princess and the Frog "I'm almost there!" Now I question myself if that's really the title, LOL!

We have a wedding to attend to tom. I have no problem fitting on my clothes but my boobies are gonna attract too much attention if I were my old clothes, so we have to go shopping later for me and the kids for some new outfits! *fun fun fun*

I haven't weighed myself yet, but just by looking I'm gonna say I weigh around 128... More pounds to go... Summer? I'm ready for yah! Oh Mr. Director? I'm ready for my close-up!

Love,
Lhey ♥
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature