Social Media

Tell me to stop

|
I think I am addicted in changing my blogger templates. Well, I guess its just that I can't find the best one to suite my personal. How I wish I know how to design my own. But I just have to find contentment in pre-made free ones! I wonder how long will this cowgirl template last me?

Till tom probably, haha! Oh well...
I'm having fun doing it anyways.

XOXO,
Lhey

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

5 comments on "Tell me to stop"
  1. Have you seen this website? http://www.backgroundfairy.com/ they may have something more for your personality :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya. :-)

    Thanks for visiting my site. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. ganito rin ako nun pabagu bago hanggang sa tumagal e nahanap ko rin ung babagay sa akin tapos pinanindigan ko na. pero im sure sa future e papalitan ko ulit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. good for u, me im scared to lose all my widgets so i dnt dare change it, lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Guys, I think i'll stick with this one atleast for the whole month hehehe

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature