Social Media

Smokey Purple Look...

|



As everyone knows I love anything that has to do with fashion. Which also means I love make up... MAC is my favorite brand, but I also use others like chanel, benefit, urban decay, clinique, and drugstore brands like maybelline, loreal, and revlon. But the last three I used very seldom.

Well here is a look that I thought you might like. A purple smokey look. Applying eye shadow is all about blending. And of course color combination. I used 4 shades here. Light shade of pink, purple, a deeper shade of purple and a light cream... I blended them all together.

This look will go in any outfit I think.

Tips:
When using a dark shade of eye shadows, go for lighter shade of lip stick and blush...

I hope you'll like this look and try it too sometimes.

XOXO,
Lhey
Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.8
1 comment on "Smokey Purple Look..."

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature