Social Media

You can't change me

|

It's been almost 10 months since I last stepped on that stage. I miss the energy... I miss my energy when I'm up there, the feeling that I am actually living and doing what I love most... To sing!

I received a few emails from friends and supporters, asking when and where they can watch me sing again. The answer is? I don't know. I have no clue what I'm doing. I Am loving my life as a mommy, so much that I don't even know if I will go back to performing again. But I sure as heck miss it though, but maybe not enough to give up this blessing of freedom to take care of my husband and kids.

I got emails asking when will I upload new videos on YouTube or on my website. I know I should do it... Staying at home doesn't mean I have to stop sharing my talent to others... I guess there are still many of you out there who misses my voice, and so I promise that I will work on that soon...

I am an artist by heart. And that cannot be changed...

,
Lhey



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
1 comment on "You can't change me"
  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature