Social Media

Digital Scrapbooking

|

I just wanna share this layout that I made. 
I got some freebies from SHABBYPRINCESS and made this whole page from scrap.
At first I wasn't sure if i'm gonna enjoy doing digital scrapbooking because it's a lot of work.
I mean it's not as easy as it looks. Crop here, paste there. You need to have at least a little knowledge in photoshop if you want to do scrapbooking. 

But, I enjoyed it, and I think this will be another hobby added in my long list.

XOXO,
Lhey
3 comments on "Digital Scrapbooking"
  1. Hi Lhey, it's me, mlemback from twitter. Whoo!You're way far better than I do. I sooo like this template and I love green. My digiscrapping blog is www.lemback.net and I download free stuff from http://freedigitalscrapbooking.com/ Have a nice day to you.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature