Social Media

A new found hobby

|
Here's another template that I made that I want to share with all of you guys...


I purchased more kits to play around with. I love them and I can't wait to start working on another project... Do you like scrapbooking too? Digital or Paper stuff?
I think I like digital better since I love playing in the computer and I love working on pictures on photoshop. I know PS is a bit complicated, but thanks to google and youtube that I'll never have to be so clueless about anything again. 



2 comments on "A new found hobby"
  1. O bumibili ka na din ng kits? hehehe! Hinay hinay lang baka ma adik ka lalo na pag nadiskubre mo lahat ng digital scrapbooking stores. Ganda ng layout na to ang sweet ng photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAY naku seester, too late na, ikaw ang may sala nito! haha!!! Bumili na ako ng mga kits, ayaw ko na nga mag-google ng ibang store lintsak!!! hahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature