Social Media

Peek-a-Boo!

|

Who knows that from there,
I will now stand here…
 I made a full circle
Thank God the road was clear.
 
There were bumps and thumps
But I made it through just fine.
Time did it’s job well
Healed my wounds in time…
 
I still wake up, so surprised every morning.
Life never fails to WOW me,
every new day,
a fresh beginning. 
 
My world may not be perfect,
but I love all the
imperfections
that goes
with
it.
 
Surprises…
I am ready for you.
Every day, I’ll be stronger and new.
A better woman, a wife, and a mom…
I just know it.
Life has just begun.
 
XOXO,
Lhey 
1 comment on "Peek-a-Boo!"
  1. Thank you for following me on The Girlie Blog!
    I followed you too! Looking forward to reading more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature