Social Media

4 Months Old Today

|
My Little Princess celebrated her 4 months old birthday today (Sept.26) It is so amazing how time flies.

And tomorrow, I will celebrate my 28 birthday! Yay! Exciting! I don't know what we're doing but hubby said that he has something special planned for me... Aaaaaw how sweet...

I want to share this picture of my little angel. Raine Bella Ralston...

7 comments on "4 Months Old Today"
  1. Awwwww, what a lovely picture. She is adorable! (: Happy 4 months Baby Raine Bella (very cute name btw) and Happy bday mommy Lhey..have a great bday!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is sooo preciouss!! :) You are a very pretty mom as well!

    &Thank you for following me! I really appreciate it! I'm following you as well! :)

    God bless ya!
    Erin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful, little girl! Happy birthday to her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is so adorable! very pretty! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful baby u have...btw,thx for following me,inspite that i'm not a good blogger yet,lol...follow you back,mom ^^

    XOXO,
    Stephanie
    smileypisces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature