Social Media

Loving my hair...

|
Wow I have to get used to my new hair color, but I do love it.

Its amazing how much compliments I got already. I feel like I'm a hot latina hehe...

Too much has happened for the last two days that I don't even know where to start, well... I went to ulta the other day and got me some shampoo and conditioner and also a new cologne. I got the clinique happy, I love the fresh scent. Its so light that smelling myself is so refreshing. I just love it...




And also yesterday I went out to meet someone I follow on twitter, And for some crazy reason I consider her as a friend, a special friend actually. ah well its maybe because we've known each other for over a year and we talk everyday...

We had so much fun... And I am so thrilled to have finally meet her.





Twitter made the whole world so much smaller. I love it. If you are on twitter please follow me @lheybella, and my crazy updates 24/7 :)

So you? What's new in your world?

xoxo,
lhey
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.0
3 comments on "Loving my hair..."
  1. It's a very sexy color. I like it. It adds dimension to your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaaw thank you so much Ladies!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature