Social Media

New Hair Color

|
Went to the salon today and got my hair done. I love my hair stylist so much because when I choose a hair color I know that I will get the same exact result that I saw from the magazine. I ♥ it. I'm glad i did because I am in need of change soooo bad!!! so there it is, i just wanna share, let me know what you think!

xoxo,
lhey

Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9
4 comments on "New Hair Color"
  1. Ooooh..I love it. I love highlights! It came out great! Short hair with highlights are super cute! I wanna get my hair done now. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive always wanted my hair like that!! you hair looks sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally LOVE your hair!!! I wish I can carry that look but I can't! :( So lucky!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature