Social Media

Goodies

|

 I finally got the chance to visit sephora in the town center mall here in Vegas. I always go to the one in Venetian Hotel. So anyways, I grabbed a few goodies. The clinique set. A facial wash, a toner, and a moisturizing lotion. I also got this even better dark spot corrector. This helps to get rid of sun spots, and old acne scars. I am excited to try it. I also bought the hd finishing powder from makeup forever... I've tried it on and today and it looks great. I wanted to take a picture using my dslr but my memory card isn't working properly. Hmmmm... Wonder what happened to that?  


 signature

1 comment on "Goodies"
  1. You are gorgeous!
    PS. We visited Vegas back in September and loved it!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature