Social Media

Halloween 2010

|
Here are my beautiful children. I just wanna share some from the thousand (slightly exaggeration) shots I took. Haha.




What will you be this Halloween? I still don't know what i want to be.
I still have at least 5 days to decide.

Well, if you have some make up tips. Lemme know...

xoxo,
lhey ♥
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3
5 comments on "Halloween 2010"
  1. so adorable!!!
    i have no idea what i want to be, I wanted to be lady gaga for ever but then half the world is going to be her, so i dropped it, i'll probably end up being a zebra or something

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, there's a truth to that... I am thinking I should just be mother earth. Something appropriate while walking around with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute naman ng mga bata! ganda ng costumes nila! Abangan ko costume mo! post mo ha?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature