Social Media

Losing weight drama

|
Argh! I never thought that I would ever feel this way. We were planned to go out tonight to watch a show. But After changing clothes for 6-7 times, (believe me, i’m not exaggerating!) I decided that I don’t want to go anywhere anymore. My boobs looks so enormous and scary!!! and I am 20 pounds overweight. I do not like feeling this way… not healthy. Body, Mind, and spirit!
Friends tell me that I shouldn’t be too hard on myself. But I can’t help it… I love myself too much to not do anything about my situation. Yep, I went to the gym this afternoon, and got me some protein bars and shakes. I am soooo determined to lose the weight, and guess what? I know that I can!

I feel okay now.

Jason is funny, so cute, and so loving. He’s the sweetest man in the whole world. He tries his best to make  me feel good about myself, and he constantly remind me how beautiful I am, Thanks Love. I have to really focus. Stay inspired. And needs more motivation. I love looking good, and I love to eat too. Bwahahaha… So, I am gonna give myself 3 mos. to lose this extra (gross) 20 pounds. And if  that means I have to go work out 5-6 times a week? I will do it. If I need to hire a personal trainer just to get that motivation? I will do it! I can do this….
I want to lose the weight and stay healthy. Working out and looking good takes me to a different high. It’s unexplainable. Just feels good. It just feels right…

signature

1 comment on "Losing weight drama"
  1. Yeah girl you can do it! When you look good, you feel good! Im also gaining weight because I lack exercise and my bf and I eat out wayyyy too much. I so wanna go on a diet and exercise..we can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature