Social Media

LOTD: Natural look

|

Natural look can never go wrong. This make up just enhances your natural beauty. 
So quick and so easy too...
What do you think? btw, what's your favorite bronzer? I used to use BOBBI BROWN'S BRONZING POWDER IN NATURAL 1
But on this particular look, I used NARS LAGUNA, and I think i'm loving it. It gave me the golden glow. It's not a harsh brown or orange that I usually get from other products. 
So anyways below are the list of products that I used. 

FACE:

MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC 40
MAC Studio Fix Powder NC 42
MAC Pearl - Highlights
MAKE UP FOREVER HD FINISHING POWDER
NARS LAGUNA BRONZER

EYES:

MAC Paint Pot Painterfly
MAC Charcoal Brown - Eye shadow
MAC Nylon - Highlights
MAC  EYE KOHL in FASCINATING
MAC PENULTIMATE EYE LINER - RAPIDLACK
MAC HAUTE & NAUGHTY LASH


LIPS:

NARS BELLE DE JOUR LIPSTICK
NARS OPHELIA LIP GLOSS

xoxo,



4 comments on "LOTD: Natural look"
  1. I love the lipstick and gloss babe! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweetie. The gloss complimented the shade of the lipstick. If I use just the lipstick alone, it doesn't look as good.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature