Social Media

New Watch!!!

|
Went to Dillard's this afternoon for MAC's presale for their tartan collection. I just want to get the 3 sets of brushes, but I decided to wait till tomorrow.

I am starting to get concerned that I might have a spending problem. Argh, I feel like its a sin if I walk out of the mall w/o purchasing anything. Waaaaah. No, seriously....

Yup... I ended up getting a watch. I've been wanting to get a white watch. So, I listened to THE VOICE INSIDE MY HEAD. Haha... nd plus I have no desire to spend thousands of dollars for the Chanel J12. No freaking way!!! Haha, and its not like i have thousands of $$$ anyways. LOL.







I ♥♥♥ IT!!!!

Brand: Guess
Price: $115

I'm so happy about my decision. At least I didn't left the mall with more make up!

xoxo,
lhey :))
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.4
10 comments on "New Watch!!!"
  1. It is so beautiful!
    You have such a great taste!
    New follower here,
    XOXO
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice watch! :) White is a great color as you can pair it with almost any type of clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice watch. I've got a thing for watches and my Guess watch is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature