Social Media

A small haul

|
MAKE UP FOREVER HD POWDER TO GO

AND MAKE UP FOREVER eyeshadow N•75



I love it!

NARS eyeshadow duo - MEDITERANEE

NARS LIPSTICK - BELLE DE JOUR



I got this yesterday... Since I can't wait for my sephora package that should be here tomorrow.

I think I'm gonna get more pastel eyeshadows from Make Up Forever... I got a hot pink (75) and it's so pretty!!!

I'm also gonna gonna try and change my foundation routine. I'm a MAC fanatic, but I think I am ready to try NARS. We'll see...

I will post an update soon about our trip last weekend... Mwah!!!

xoxo,
lhey BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop






signature

2 comments on "A small haul"
  1. great haul! can you do a swatch on the lipstick?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I'll do a swatch tomorrow, or take pictures of the actual color on my lips... Thanks for being here... You are so pretty, and I love your blog too!!! :))

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature