Social Media

Shoes... Shoes... Shoes...

|












I love shoes! (is there any girl who doesn't? Lol) so anyway, I bought this last week... I went shopping again today but had no time and so lazy to take pictures o my new purchases. I know huh? What's the point of telling you guys if I won't take photos an share 'Em to y'all... I will soon okay? I still got to make a review about my sigma brushes which I will very soon. I wanted to use them well and give my honest opinion about the product. But I can tell you now that I do love em!

So anyways, here are two gray shoes I got. One flat silver/gray boots and a gray sexy shoes... I bought the boots for $15.99 I believe. And the shoes for $19.99 they are on sale so I got a good deal. I promise I will upload I the pictures of the cute outfits I got.

How are you? Have you went shopping lately? Leave me a comment if you did and I will visit your blog and drool over your new goodies too


Mwah,
xoxo
lhey

- Posted using BlogPress from Lhey's Baby iPhone ;)
3 comments on "Shoes... Shoes... Shoes..."
  1. I don't love shoes that much...but I like my new Marikina-made steel-toed shoes. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature