Social Media

All I want for christmas is my 2 front teeth,

|
And She Got Her Wish....





I hear it a lot that she is so advanced. She got her two front teeth already and she got her 2 bottom when she was almost 5 months. She's only 6 months but it's amazing how strong and advanced I think she is for her age. We call her our "super baby"

She crawls like a crazy woman. I am giving it a few more weeks and I know we will be so busy running after her. And also, May I just share that her dad started walking when he was around 7 1/2 months old. So there, see it's not impossible that she will also start walking early/soon. And I am not sure if I like that, but oh well, sometimes it's all in the genes ya'know?



My big girl holds her bottle now too... it's amazing the things that kids learn for one day. I mean we saw the big change for 1 day. She has grown so much... Time, please slow down....
try
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature