Social Media

Free Background!

|
Click Here to get the direct link

For A simple but yet great tutorial on how to install this, visit Kevin & Amanda's Blog!

And here Is A simple banner that you can use with it...

Click here or simply click the image for a better quality, and simply drag and drop, or cut and paste
All my Free blogger backgrounds can be used with the old Minima template.
Stay updated for more freebies to come also check on my freebies page for more cute backgrounds!

Thanks for looking, Have fun designing your blog!

LHEY
2 comments on "Free Background!"
  1. Wow! Love it. The problem is I do not know how to get back my template to old minima

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yannie, I just posted a tutorial on how to switch back to old minima template, especially just for you hehehe...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature