Social Media

I will let my hair grow. NOT.

|



Yup, I got a new haircut!!! Just got home from the salon! I know I told you guys the other day that I will let my hair grow. But, I lied. Or better yet, I changed my mind. 
I don't know why it's so hard to grow my hair again. I just don't have the patience anymore. And it's also so hard because every time I reach the mid-length, I can't help but to cut it shorter again.
So, what do you think? Hubby likes it very much. He said this is the "me" that he likes. 
It fits better my personality. So... That's it. Oooops, I did it again.


LHEY
5 comments on "I will let my hair grow. NOT."
  1. I love it! :) I'm currently growing my hair and it's taking so long to reach waist-length! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup,short hair fits your personality--so cool!^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaw pala yun... kala ko si Regine Velasquez!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww so lovely! You look very cute (=

    I understand your urge to cut your hair when they reach mid-length, this must be the most annoying hair length LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature