Social Media

There's always a "First time"

|

I slept early this evening. Yes, I slept before J and the kids. We spent our whole day laying around, watched movies, we had pizza, popcorn, ate lots of goodies ('d bad stuff) = LAZY SUNDAY!!! 

I woke up from baby Raine's soft moan/cry. It was around 12 something... It's time for a bottle.
And every time I hear that, (cry) for some reasons my body is programmed to react so quick. I get up like after a split second of hearing her. No matter how tired I am or sleepy? My body says "GET UP!!!"

So as soon as I got up, and take note, Getting up doesn't mean that I am awake. Maybe my inner "me" is, but for sure my eyes aren't. 

Checked her on her crib, I gently put her head back to her pillow. and I, "Mrs. Sleep walking" tried to find my way to the kitchen. 

"Wa-paaaaaaaaaak!" 

Instead of turning left to go to the kitchen, unconsciously I went straight to the wall. Head first. LOL.

Well, That's the first time for me. Haha!!!

It's too funny that I had to blog about it before I even forget to do it, again... like the few  more other stories...

Goodnight guys, going back to sleep now.

try
4 comments on "There's always a "First time""
  1. lol !! Hope you are ok! and I totally get that whole "GET UP" as soon as the baby cries, I was the same with my boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such an adorable baby! :) How old is she? :) My second child is 8 months old. :) I hope you're ok! :) I also get up as soon as my baby cries and the slightest movement from her wakes me. :) I think it's sort of a "mom thing". :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha... at nagising ka? hehe....

    adorable baby. Soooo cute

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature