Social Media

Blog designing frenzy!

|
I apologize if my blog designing is driving you nuts. I still couldnt find the right design/style that I love. Well, maybe one day soon ill be stcking to one. Not. Lol.

Tonight i finally figured out how to make your own custom header slideshow. I am so delighted. I have more stuff to research by next week. But for more now I have to prepare for a show this Saturday. It will be lots of fun because it will be a collaboration of different Local Las Vegas Bands. Plus I will Have the honor to share the same stage with another female vocalist that I look up to, and who is also my good friend. Im excited.

Here's the poster for the show. Rock on!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
2 comments on "Blog designing frenzy!"
  1. I love to have custom header slide show. God bless to your show. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature