Social Media

Happy Birthday To The Prettiest Mother in Law Ever!

|
Dear Mom,

        Today is your birthday, and we want you to know that you are loved and appreciated. Thank you for loving me and the kids so much. I will never forget the very 1st time I saw you. I couldn't get over how beautiful you are. And you are such an amazing woman. You raised two amazing kids. Jason & Jessica. I know I always say this. But I want you to know that I am grateful of you, because if not for you there'll be no Jason. And I will never be as happy as I am now if you didn't bring him in this world. I love you, I love you, I love you. You are the best! Happy Birthday!!! :))

Look at Raine, she wants kisses!!! Lot's and lot's from you...

She is a goof-ball. Look at her face, so cute!

Here's your little boy Zyon, Raine is busy...


Photobucket
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature