Social Media

New Haircut!

|
I know huh? Whaaaaat??? Again???? Yep, Again.

I have no decent photos yet, but its exactly just like Rihanna's old pixie cut with the longer bangs/front



But instead of blonde streak, I have a dark purple on my bangs. It's really cool, i feel and look like a Rockstar!


I tried doing a dark smokey eyes the other night, but I am not sure I like it. Maybe because the black tone of my hair alone gives me that strong presence already, or maybe it depends on the occasion. I bet you on stage I will look ravishing. Lol! :-)



I will try and post pictures maybe by tonight so you guys could see...

PS:
I'm still trying to finish pictures from disneyland, and Zyon's birthday.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
- Photos grabbed from google
1 comment on "New Haircut!"
  1. Whoa! You and Rihanna look like twins. Pinagbiyak na buko, ika nga sa Pilipino. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature