Social Media

Happy Valentine's Day to Me and To You!

|
Happy Valentine! How did you spend your day with your special someone?
Well Me?

I took Jazzle to school and decided that I want a  "ME" time so I went straight to the the mall.
The stores are still closed, so I head over to a coffee shop. 
That was my first having coffee bean's coffee, and to my surprise it was really good.

Read a few pages from my book (eBook-iPal), Ate a chocolate donut, 
and I surely enjoyed the best of my "ME" time...

I bought a few shirts, jacket, and pants for Jason then went home.

We didn't go out on a date, just because I'd rather make some yummy dinner at home than
spend ridiculous amount of money out... My cooking is better anyways! LOL!

Guess what Hubby gave me for Valentine?


Beautiful White Roses...
And?


The new iPhone 4 for Verizon! Yey!!!


I also took the Liberty on choosing a new case... Hehe...


A Juicy Couture Case...


I feel so loved (SPOILED) My Jason loves me so much!

He treats me with so much love, He gives me importance and he shows his appreciation 
every single day, He is the best father... And His love is his best gift he can ever give me.

Of course, The iPhone 4 looks very promising too...

Well, I hope you guys had a wonderful day as well. I would love to hear your stories too...
Photobucket
3 comments on "Happy Valentine's Day to Me and To You!"
  1. Happy Valentine's day, sis! Stay happy and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine Guys! (Super-Belated!) ☺

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature