Social Media

Thanks Pretty Ninang Maya!

|

Guess what the mailman brought for us today?


Loads of cute stuff for Ms. Raine...



Look at this cute Tu Tu Skirt!



And Yep, she loves it! 





Here's A lovely Leopard Jacket!


She loooooooves it!!!



And here's a very cute cowgirl outfit!


Looks like she's ready for Arkansas! LOL! :-)



Such a cutie!


Thanks Pretty Ninang Maya, She loooves all her little cute outfits.

Oh, And Thank you for my Bustier too! I Love Purple! I love BEBE! ♥


Sending our love and gratitude,
Photobucket
And 

Raine
3 comments on "Thanks Pretty Ninang Maya!"
  1. baby RAINE I can't wait to see you so i can finally hold u & hug u, & give u kisses :)~ & take lotz of picz wit ya!b4 u start walking!yikez! lol*z & MARS thanks for sharing those wonderful picz. your kids are soooo lucky to have u & all those pretty things u do everyday :)~ im glad everybody likes d goodies lol*z & sowwy MARS, Ididnt put anything but d lil shoe laces for ZY & JAZ,I couldnt figure anything quick enuf so i dont have to keep d box in my possession FOREVER!LOL*Z DONT WORRY IL HAVE SUM GOODIES FOR D 3 OF 'EM NEXT TIME.. so till next time & i hope to C~YA GUYS B4 U LEAVE VEGAS AGAIN!! yikez! :( lol*z muahz kisses xoxo from CALI WIT LUV :)~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dami naman regalo ni Raine at ang gaganda pa! Pati si Mommy meron din! Yun nga palang camera na ginagamit ko e Canon 550D at yung lens naman e 50mm f/1.4. Click lang naman ako ng click di ko pa nga alam masyado mag manual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH soooo cute! I only have boys, but I wish I had a little girl to buy all those things for her and get pictures taken of, too. I am seriously in love with those pictures -- so precious!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature