Social Media

Almost there...

|
Our house is almost done. We are almost there... Yay!!!



I must say that this part of our journey is quite interesting. We are living in our basement, no kitchen.



I wash our dishes in the tub. Lol. That is really special. We are making memories.








I think it's pretty special that we have these special moments to stay with the kids for a lifetime... And I hope that they will remember this part of our adventure forever. And that may they learn to be humble in life.



I am so proud of my best friend.











He works hard everyday to give me and the kids a home that we can be proud of.

Our home.
Aaaahh it truly feels good to say it.

Our home.
There, I said it again.

Here's a little sneak peek. Lol. Can't really see anything...



It's been raining and gloomy for the last 4-5 days. And I am ready for some sun.



"Lhey"

- Posted using BlogPress from my Baby iPhone
2 comments on "Almost there..."
  1. pati ang dishes nakakapag bathtub! sosi! hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous. I hope can also build me own home someday! :))

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature