Social Media

The best mother I can be

|
Woke up at around 4 in the morning. Jason was up watching a movie in the computer, he crawled up to me as soon as he saw me moved.

He told me he couldn't sleep again. We woke up at around this time too yesterday. I know him so well. I know something is bothering him, and I know what it is. Nothing about him & I or the kids. It is outside OUR circle. I feel sad for him. But I know that we are going to be OK. ( I dislike that word!) Let me rephrase that, Everything is going to be perfectly alright. We will.

I, on the other hand.

Finished reading my book. A romance novel from James Patterson. "Suzannes diary for Nicholas" Great read. Recommended.

After reading, I paused and looked at my family sleeping (Jason finally fell asleep)

Am I not the luckiest person on earth? God, How I wish that every single human being on earth feels this way. It's a blessing. That feeling of peace every time I breath in for air? That appreciation before I close my eyes to sleep? The love I feel just as soon as I open my eyes. The truth that most of the time my reality is better than my dreams? That's how everybody should be feeling. It's so sweet. It's almost so unreal. And I feel that sometimes it's almost unfair to others.

How could it be remotely possible that someone (which is me. And hoping that I'm not the only one.) is actually living a fairytale life? That my every day is like living one page at a time from a, Of a perfectly written Romance Novel. Isn't that perfect?

I'm thankful. And I hope that I am not failing on saying that every millisecond that I feel it.

I look at my kids. And I thank God that they are all healthy. That God chose me to raise His 3 Angels. That He blessed me with that blessing.


















I pray for strength. And That May He bless me with a heart close to HIS, so BIG and overflowing with a love so UNCONDITIONAL. I want to be the best mother I can be for my children. Only the kind of mother that my sweet children only deserves.

Sometimes I catch myself with a tone of voice that is unacceptable, and I ask them for forgiveness for such days when I feel like I'm not my best.

There's no excuses. But there's a big room for improvements. Everyday is always another day to strive and be better. Not just to be the best mother or wife. But to be the best person.

I look at myself in the mirror and I love the person I see.

And I'm hoping you feel that same way too...

"Lhey"

- Posted using BlogPress from my Baby iPhone

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature