Social Media

A Rainy day with The Ralstons

|


Happy 10th Month Old Birthday to Raine today! I wanted to do a shoot outside. 
But it's gloomy and Raining...



My dear baby Raine is so strong... Scary Strong...


Hurry Jazz!!!


********************

Look at my family! They are so busy!


Zyon usually plays with our iMac. But look at him enjoying my MacBookPro.


Ate Playing with her iPod Touch 4th Gen


Dad is busy too...


So I decided to just go outside in the rain and play...









Loving this weather, I only wish I have a Macro Lens already...
 But Oh Well... I still had fun out in the rain...
Lots of fun actually.
Photobucket
2 comments on "A Rainy day with The Ralstons"
  1. Beautiful pics! You captured nature in its breath-taking glory.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature