Social Media

Forever 21 and MAC Haul

|
I told you, there are rewards from being a great mom. And here are some simple material rewards I received yesterday.



I tried on several spring/floral outfits. Well, all I can say is that it's just not for me. I am more into neutral, white plain shirts. I can't pull off anything with pattern. Oooops except from animal prints, yay!



I also went to MAC and got me some goodies. I got a loose powder in NC45, a pencil eye liner black Smolder, a liquid eyeliner in RAPIDBLACK, A select cover-up concealer,



The wonder woman collection, The Pink Palette







With Flash



Without Flash











I got the viva glam gaga 2











I love nude lipstick. So I'm a fan of this shade.







I also got a cream highlighter it's called Fawntastic












I had fun yesterday. I was with the best shopping partner anyone could ever have, my little Zy man.

So you, what are you waiting for? Go and get yourself some rewards too!!! Have lots of fun!!!

"Lhey"

- Posted using BlogPress from my Baby iPhone
1 comment on "Forever 21 and MAC Haul"
  1. I stumbled across your blog by accident but wanted to say how great it is that even as a dedicated mom, you still take time to care for yourself. Thats awesome and can make you a more well rounded parent. So very cool. I write a blog about food and relationships and recipes and families. Please visit. Maybe follow if you like the writing. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature