Social Media

Last thought of the day

|

Lord,
Thank You for our bed that smells like baby raine. Thank You for this little man beside me that is snoring like a wrestler, thank you for jazzle's long legs that are wrapped around mine. Thank you for this little angel that sleeping on my chest. And Thank you for their precious lives that You have allowed to be a part of mine. Thank You for blessing me with my dreams. With Your guidance, they all came true.

In Jesus name I pray,
Amen


















"Lhey"

- Posted using BlogPress from my Baby iPhone

2 comments on "Last thought of the day"
  1. your entire family shares the joy your wonderful blessings brings. many thanks to the Lord.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature