Social Media

iPhonelovin' (themes)

|
Here are some of my favorite themes to use on my phone... My iPhone 4 is jailbroken, and it's awesome!!!

This one is so chic... So pink, So girly.


This two I purchased from a twitter-girlfriend SAHA, you can check out her site http://eatshoplove.com


And this also...
Here's the lockscreen


My special custom-SMS...


Here's the main screen with some special custom icons. I love it to death.


And of course I gotta have a hello kitty theme...


And this is my present favorite twitter app. It's called MAHA and you can download it from the app store for only $1.99 and it's so cute!!!!


Tomorrow I will post some of my twitter girlfriend's iPhone cases, and mine's as well! Have a good one!

♥,
"Lhey"

- Posted using BlogPress from my Baby iPhone
1 comment on "iPhonelovin' (themes)"

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature