Social Media

She loves shoes

|
She loves shoes. Very much so. She would take any shoe she see in sight...

Took a quick snap of this shot.





So cute..

I'm keeping myself occupied with all the preparations for the upcoming birthday parties of Baby Raine's 1st and Daddy's 40th! I still have to make a special tutu skirt for the Bday girl! It's gonna look so precious on her.

The party will only be for closest family. Jason's parents and sister and family. I only wish my family lives closer.

Tomorrow we'll be driving to Eureka Springs with Jason's parents.
Gonna explore Northwest Arkansas! Weeeeeeee! ♥

"Lhey"

- Posted using BlogPress from my Baby iPhone

1 comment on "She loves shoes"

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature