Social Media

Italian Turkey Sausage w/ mushroom & Pesto Sauce

|

Our dinner was so yummy!!! hmm hmm hmm... i can still taste it in my mouth



Jason and I enjoyed it so much. The kids pretended like they were in a restaurant because they were having a special meal. Hee hee, so cute.

I got the idea from a friend of mine from twitter, Her name is Lisa and every time I read her blog, I become more inspired to cook and enjoy myself in the kitchen. If you want to learn more recipes or just lust over some photographs of some yummy food, visit her blog at http://thenovicenosher.com/ have lots of fun!!!!

"Lhey"

- Posted using BlogPress from my Baby iPhone
1 comment on "Italian Turkey Sausage w/ mushroom & Pesto Sauce"
  1. How did I miss this post?? Sista, you rock, thanks for the love. I'm so glad I could provide some kitchen inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature