Social Media

O.P.I Pirates of the Caribbean Collection

|
I Am Lusting over these pastel colors from 
"The Pirates Of The Caribbean" Collection of O.P.I Nail Polish.


The Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides collection includes:
  • Skull & Glossbones: Best light gray ever, no bones about it.
  • Mermaid’s Tears: Few have seen this magical green.
  • Steady as She Rose: This gorgeous pink is your final destination.
  • Planks a Lot: Dive into style with this lustworthy purple!
  • Sparrow Me the Drama: This cool, collected pink means business!
  • Stranger Tides: Explore this uncharted sea of sage.
  • Silver Shatter: A shimmering sea of silver with a two-texture finish.

Aren't they darling? Agh, I have to take another trip to ULTA this week...

I think i'll grab the pink (Sparrow Me the Drama) , the green (Mermaid’s Tears), 
 and the light gray (Skull & Glossbones) color ...

I cannot wait. I'll post pictures. Do you own them already? I wanna see....

Photobucket
2 comments on "O.P.I Pirates of the Caribbean Collection"
  1. OMG Mama mia I died! Where can I get those??? cheezuz christ I love the gray one? Super cool Gothic-eque churva!! LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pink one :)

    cheers,
    Tess

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature