Social Media

Harry Potter: It all ends!

|
We went to see Harry Potter last night. It's a girls date night. It means it's Jazz, Baby Raine & I who went to see watch the movie.

I must say that baby Raine did awesome...
The last time we went to the movie theater with her is when we went to see CARS 2 last month when we went to Chicago.

She was a crazy wild child then, but last night, boy she was great!!!

Jazzle & I enjoyed the movie. Crazy thing is that we are so much alike.
We get so emotional when there's an all-of-a-sudden sad part in the movie. Expect us to cry, Hahahaha!!!!

I am also glad that I didn't read the book, I was contemplating if I should read first before I go watch the movie, but I am glad that I didn't because, I enjoyed the suspense better.

Gosh, I was really surprised when Harry found out about Prof. Snape. Waaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! *tears tears tears*

All in all, the movie was awesome, and I can't wait to have it on DVD so we could watch it over and over again.

Oh btw, I will make another POST of baby Raine's new milestone today... She is so cute...

We are still here in our cabin, and we don't have a great internet connection, And So when we get home, I will upload her video doing her new "thing"

Till Next Time,
Photobucket
2 comments on "Harry Potter: It all ends!"
  1. I loved the movie too! However, they really strayed a lot from the book. Sure, you can't fit everything in a 2 1/2 hour movie, but there were key elements that were missing (such as the other creatures that aided Hogwarts - Buckbeak, the elves, the thestrals, etc). Also, they did not show that Harry used the invisibility cloak in the final battle. (Perfectionist? LoL).

    But in fairness to the movie, it was really awesome - and I was crying about half the time. So many sad parts. *tears* *tears* Can't wait for the DVD release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cannot wait for the dvd either! i want to watch it over and over again. :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature