Social Media

Losing my baby weight

|
If you're following me on twitter you probably know that these last few days i've been whining about me being such a fat cow, and I apologize for all my ramblings.

So, instead of continually whining, I decided to make an action.


Yep, I did! Been swimming every single day for the last 4 days now.
Having 3 kids doesn't give me a lot of time... But i realize that I do have enough. Not a lot, but enough for me take care of my self. (well being)

I need to get back in shape and keep a healthy lifestyle more than anything. I am not getting any younger and prevention is always better than cure. I know I should have done this a long time, but it's better late than never.

I don't own a scale here at home, but like what my friend said, old clothes can be used as a reference to find out if i'm actually losing weight.


So, wish me luck!!! I can do this!!!


"Lhey"

- Posted using BlogPress from my Baby iPhone

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature