Social Media

MAC and SEPHORA Haul

|
Here was my small haul the other. I'm a happy lady... Juat wanna share a piece o my happiness...

Remember "A woman can never have enough make up, purses, and shoes!"

Limited edition - Semi Precious Collection














Semi Precious - Lip Gloss (limited edition)











Lip Pencils "STRIPDOWN" and "CHERRY"





Nail Polish - a teal color...











I waited for this for 5mos












And I got more studiofix powder foundation.

I changed my shade... 3shades darker, from NC40 to C6... Originally I thought of just getting the NC42 but it ended up being so red/pinkish on my skin, and the lady was so nice in helping me til we finally found my perfect match which is the C6.

Oh gosh can't wait to play with my Urban Decay Naked Palette!!! Weeeee...

Have you done any haul lately? Leave me a link in the comment box, I would love to check 'em out!!!

"Lhey"

- Posted using BlogPress from my Baby iPhone


2 comments on "MAC and SEPHORA Haul"
  1. amazing amazing haul! and i love that nail polish color! :D

    p.s. come and join my Perricone giveaway! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first picture is it Bronze ?
    How much does that cost ?:)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature