Social Media

Ring hunting

|
Today we went to look for more rings, I already found the best design for me, but not the diamond/rock. The last time we were there they only had small sizes of rock that's why we had to come back today because they ordered two bigger sizes of diamond for us to look at.


Unfortunately I didn't like any of the two. I didn't necessarily liked the milky white color of the other one, and then the other diamond had a slight conclusion in the middle. So we have to come back again on Thursday to look at other stones.

I am very happy. And sooooooo excited...
Jason and I we've been together for 4 years now, and we are blessed to stay so in love this way.

This is how I looked like today.





And my 3 precious kittens... Lol!


And the two goofballs!


Talk to you later,
"Lhey"

- Posted using BlogPress from my Baby iPhone
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature