Social Media

Big day coming up soon...

|
With the big Day coming up soon, more and more things are popping up that needs to get done.

The other day we applied for a passport for baby raine... She was so good when the lady took her picture.



The one on the left is her passport photo. She is so beautiful. Gosh i can't help not to verbalize it very single time i look at her and all of my kids.

I cannot decide what "look" to wear on my big day.





I do my make up every day, so I don't understand why i'm stressing over what "look" to create, well I guess the thought of the 'wedding' just makes me nervous.

Losing weight chaos:

I don't think i am losing more weight. I think I just hit that spot where if I don't go to the gym and start building up muscles, I will stay and weigh the same.





I'll just worry about that after the wedding because I want to look good before we go back home to the Philippines.

So anyways, wedding preparations are doing great. More to do once we get to Vegas. I need to do more make up shopping though. I need Ultra Water Proof everything, lol!!!

Update you guys again soon!

"Lhey"

- Posted using BlogPress from my Baby iPhone

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature