Social Media

My time of silence.

|
Been so busy this week. A lot has happened. And So much to celebrate about. And Yes, I am blessed.

I enjoy my "ME" time during this time of the day when everyone is asleep. It's a complete silence. I could only hear my family breathing, and it's like I could almost hear their hearts beating. It's beautiful.

Also moments like this makes me think and reminisce. Accept, Learn, Evaluate, Be Grateful, and think about the people that I miss.


I miss my family. I miss my NANAY.


I cannot wait to go back home (PHILIPPINES) to be with them again


My Father. My Tatay. 



I miss my Brothers and Sisters. Aunts and Uncles. And My Nieces and Nephews.









I don't think they realize how much I love them, and how much they mean a lot to me.

Life is a journey.
 We must enjoy it, but we must never forget
 how much value and joy the ride would be if it's spent with the people we care the most.

Surely that the great things in life are free. 
We have all the opportunity in our hands to make our life so beautiful.
We all have to make choices.
Mistakes should make us smarter.
And one failure will lead to a greater success...

Appreciate. Always.

Think of all the people that will bring your heart lots of love, beauty and inspiration.
Remember the marks they will leave and the ones they left behind.
Life is too short.
Trust me, I've learned that in a hard way...



I miss you Tita Jo. I love you.



Photobucket
1 comment on "My time of silence."
  1. awww, i'm sure they can feel how much you love them! they are very lucky to have you. :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature