Social Media

Tagged: Random Questions

|
TAG: Random Questions...


Have you been drunk in the past week?
I don't really drink a lot.

Quick! Make up an alcoholic shot?

I have no idea!!!

Look behind you, what's there?
@ Kids Fighting #10 & #4 And Baby Raine Climbing up to the Glass Table

What's a sexual word starting with 'g'?
Ga-Ga-Ga-Gah…..???

I want:
To Be Sexy Again!!!

I wish:
I bought my MacBook Air Earlier

What are you doing this weekend?
Hmmmm Probably like Usual. Mommy Stuff, Veda, Blog, Make Up, Shop, Cook, Swim, Eat (Less)

I am currently wearing:
A Black Tank Top Under My Black and Purple Tube Dress.

What does your last text message say?
I'm Hot & Ready For You! (Love, Dinner)

What are 3 things you'd like to eat right now?
-Peanut Butter Ice Cream
-Langhap Sarap Jollibee Chicken Joy
-Isaw (Pork's Intestines,LOL)

What was the last movie you rented?
No Strings Attatched

What would you rather be doing right now?
Getting A Whole Body Massage on the beach and Drinking A Filipino Mango Smoothie

What are you currently obsessed with?
Apple Products, Make Up, YouTube Videos, Wedding Planning, Photography, Veda,

Who are you tagging?
Can I Pass on This One? LOL! (I just did!)




Photobucket
1 comment on "Tagged: Random Questions"

I love hearing from you. Thank you for stopping by!

xo!
Lhey

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature